The Katowice studio signed an appendix to the contract concluded with Creepy Jar in 2020 regarding the Green Hell brand. The subject of the contract is the extension of cooperation with the next edition of Green Hell VR – this time for the Sony PlayStation VR platform.
As part of the cooperation with Creepy Jar, the Katowice studio successfully released Green Hell VR for the Meta Quest 2 platform in April 2019. The VR adaptation of this survival hit prepared by Incuvo was warmly received by users , reaching number two within days. Oculus Store Best Seller List. Shortly after, on April 13, 2022, the Company announced that the sale of Green Hell VR Quest Edition covered the production costs of this title for this platform. Soon Green Hell will also be released in the PCVR edition on Steam.
As part of the extended collaboration, Incuvo will be responsible for porting, publishing and distributing Green Hell VR on PSVR, similar to Meta Quest 2 and Steam platforms. The game will premiere on the platform by the end of 2023.
– We are very happy that Creepy Jar has decided to entrust us with the transfer of its brand to another important platform in the VR market. Of course, at the moment our attention is focused on the upcoming premiere of the Green Hell VR Edition in the PCVR Edition on Steam, but we look forward to the opportunity to use our experience and start adapting Green Hell to the specifics of the Sony platform – said Andrzej Wychowaniec, CEO of Incuvo.
Incuvo is a Katowice studio established in 2012. The company initially specialized in creating computer games for mobile devices and consoles. Currently, he is fully focused on Virtual Reality – he deals with porting and producing games for VR devices. The company has created, among others, Layers of Fear and Blair Witch VR.
ON A SIMILAR SUBJECT
- Green Hella VR version is warmly welcomed by gamers and investors
Green Hell VR game for the Oculus Quest 2 platform, created by INCUVE The games won more than 80 percent. positive reviews. The steam version of the game will be released in May this year.
- Incuvo starts working on a new IP. The premiere of Green Hella VR in the first quarter of 2022.
The company specializing in the production of games dedicated to virtual reality (VR), together with a new shareholder – PCF Group, announced the start of work on a new IP. The premiere of a new VR game based on the PCF portfolio title is scheduled for 2023. In the first quarter of 2022 INCUVE will issue VR green hell for Oculus Quest and PC VR.
- The PCF Group takes control of Incuvo
PCF Group has signed an agreement to purchase 7,143,900 shares of the company from Estonian company OÜ Blite Fund INCUVE representing a total of 50.01 percent. capital and vote in general meeting. The purchase price for the shares was PLN 19,995,776 with an additional payment option not exceeding PLN 11.59 million.
- Incuvo plans to debut on NewConnect in the second half
The video game industry company, which specializes in producing and porting projects for VR devices, will begin issuing shares next week. The first tranche will be dedicated to key investors, a week later subscriptions for all will begin. The studio wants to get a total of 2.8 million PLN. Most of the funds will be allocated to the production of Green Hell in the VR version.