ASBISc Enterprises Plc, a leading distributor, developer and value-added provider of IT and IoT products, solutions and services in the growing markets of Europe, the Middle East and Africa, has allocated $1 million additions to the UkraineHelpFund, which was established in March. This year. The current value of this fund, under which ASBIS provides humanitarian aid to Ukraine, is $2 million.
Thanks to the increase in the amount, ASBIS transferred to Ukraine, among other things, another 10 fully equipped ambulances (a total of 20 ambulances), a modern, mobile and battery-powered RAFALE DR X-ray machine and other shipments of the most needed medical and industrial products.
Since the start of the war in Ukraine, ASBIS has been actively providing humanitarian aid to the most destitute and to the victims of military operations. As part of a special fund called UkraineHelpFund, trucks are sent weekly in Ukraine to the most needy cities, hospitals and centers in Ukraine.
To date, the Group has delivered 20 fully equipped and ready-to-use ambulances, a battery-powered RAFALE DR mobile X-ray machine and more than 27,000 medical and first aid kits, technological products such as generators and external batteries, and many of the most necessary things, including blankets, sleeping bags, mattresses and the most necessary groceries.
“We are focused on humanitarian aid and the provision of such devices that will bring real help to the victims of the current armed conflict in Ukraine. We work with foundations, non-governmental organizations and government institutions, from which we receive precise information on the most needed products or devices. We are sure that they reach the most needy and are immediately used to save human health and life,” said Serhei Kostevitch, Chairman of ASBIS Group.
“It’s amazing to see how committed ASBIS employees are to helping Ukraine. I would like to thank them for their commitment, their heart and the work invested in this incredible project, which helps and helps to save what we have most precious, that is to say human life,” added Serhei Kostevitch. .
About ASBIS Enterprises Plc:
The ASBIS Group is a leading distributor, developer and value-added provider of IT and IoT products, solutions and services in the European, Middle East and African (EMEA) markets with local operations in Europe central and eastern, in the Baltic republics, in the former Soviet Union, in the Middle East. East and North Africa.
ASBIS’ activity is based on three pillars:
- Distribution of computer hardware and software used by customers in offices and data processing centers, as well as consumer electronics through:
- Chain stores and online stores
- Resellers cooperating with small and medium enterprises
- Directly to large companies.
- A full range of world-class product activities – from scientific research and development, design and engineering, software and firmware development, production and marketing of products and computing solutions supporting the Internet of Things (IoT) under private labels
- Aeno (intelligent household appliances in the small household appliance sector).
- Canyon (smartwatches, power banks, accessories for computers and mobile devices)
- Perenio (IoT platform, IoT routers, applications and peripherals for smart office/home, smart health)
- Prestigio (smart devices and accessories, innovative solutions for business and education, etc.)
- Complete projects selling solutions to large enterprises through extensive networks of system integrators and value-added resellers.
ASBIS was established in 1990 in Belarus, in 1995 the company was registered in Cyprus and since then it has been operating in this country. The company has two main distribution centers located in the Czech Republic and the United Arab Emirates, branches in 27 countries, nearly 2,200 employees and approximately 20,000 active customers in 56 countries around the world. In 2021, the Group achieved record sales of nearly $3.1 billion.
The Company’s shares have been listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange since October 2007 under the symbol “ASB” (ASBIS).
Source: Company, #ASB