The opportunity to meet the teachers and students of “Czerwoniak” made many students come to ZS1 for the open day. At the event, the stand of the Technical School of Nutrition and Catering, where you could eat snacks prepared by young people, aroused great interest.
Open day at Groupe Scolaire n°1 for them. General Stefan Rowecki “Grot” in Zambrów took place yesterday, May 31. It was a great opportunity to get to know the corners of “Czerwoniak”, to learn about the school’s offer and to spend time with friends. On that day, the teachers and students of ZS1 were eager to answer all the questions.
In the gymnasium, many attractions awaited the pupils of the oldest grades of primary school, not only from Zambrów, but from the entire poviat of Zambrów. The stand of the Technical College of Nutrition and Gastronomy Services was highly appreciated. There, the young people prepared delicious meals. There were cookies, croissants, sandwiches and lots of other snacks. The future mechanics were shown what equipment they would use, and at the point “The technical school of logistics” it was possible to find out in which factories the apprenticeships take place. The attention of people interested in the computer profile was attracted by the stand, where everyone could get acquainted with the equipment and software used by computer scientists of “Czerwoniak”, and even print something in 3D. Of course, there was also a general secondary school stand.
The technological partner of the zambrow.org portal – the Internet operator of ArcyNet.pl also presented its stand. There, the young people were able to familiarize themselves with modern computer equipment, including a fiber optic switchboard and fusion splice, an optical power meter, an optical reflectometer or various types of fiber optic cables. After the presentation of fiber optic welding, those interested were able to try their hand at welding. There was also a contest with prizes for winning the fastest end of a network cable.
During the 2022/2023 school year, candidates for the first years of ZS1 have the possibility of choosing education in three types of schools:
- 2nd Secondary School:
- the IA class – language – is a proposal for students who are passionate about learning foreign languages, who have linguistic abilities and who want to continue their studies anywhere in the world
- class IB – media – ce a proposal for humanists, that is, all students who wish to develop their interests in this field, link the future with, for example, journalism or text editing. Teachers accompany students on their journey through literature, history and the present.
- class C – business – is a proposal addressed to students who plan to study science and who have business interests. The great advantage of this profile is its universality. The graduate does not have to be limited in his subsequent study plans to a single type of university.
- Class D – modern computer technologies – is a proposal for people who are considering polytechnic studies in the field of exact sciences. This profile prepares you, among other things, to begin studies. in the following fields: mechanics, automation and robotics.
- Technical school number 1
- IT Technician – Web Developer
- logistics technician – effective planning
- nutrition techniques and catering services – culinary arts
- graphic and printing techniques – creativity of the imagination
- Mechanical Technician
- Higher School of Industry
- car mechanic
- To cook
The questionnaires are available for download in the attachments below the article.
- submission of an application for admission to a secondary school from May 16 to June 20, 2022. until 3:00 p.m.
- delivery of end-of-studies certificates and exam results from June 24 to July 13, 2022. until 3:00 p.m.
- announcement of the list of candidates admitted to the school on July 21, 2022 at 10:00 a.m.
- confirmation by the parent of the candidate or of the adult candidate of the desire to study at ZS1 by submitting the originals: certificate of completion and certificates of examination results (if they have not been submitted previously) of the July 21 to July 29, 2022. until 3 p.m.
- announcement of lists of admitted and non-admitted candidates at ZS1 in Zambrów: 01.08.2022. at 2 o’clock in the afternoon.
The editorial staff is not responsible for the comments of Internet users on the article:
Open day in “Czerwoniak” [FOTO+VIDEO]. If you believe a comment should be removed, please report it using the “report” link.