End of the school year in less than three weeks, June 24th. What to do with children in town? The offer is really impressive and some structures offer activities for children until the end of the summer holidays. Where to enroll a child in a summer camp in Wrocław? We invite you to consult the most interesting offers.
School day camps – a convenient and comfortable offer in a well-known environment
The most intuitive and economical place to enroll your child in a day camp is…school. Despite the fact that holidays are associated with a time when children want to take a break, the offer of summer school holidays is very popular. This year, a summer camp in Wrocław has been prepared by 28 centers from across the city. They are usually organized in July, divided into weekly stays. You can enroll your child in any institution – not necessarily the school they attend. The price for a weekly stay starts at 50 PLN (school complex No. 6, ul. Nowodworska) and ends at 500 PLN (school and kindergarten complex No. 23, Przedwiośnie Street). In most places we will pay 100-200 PLN. You can use food for an additional fee (on average 100 PLN per stay).
Artistic gymnastics, ceramics, photography – absolutely free
completely free there are day camps in Wrocław organized by the Center for Cultural Education of Children and Youth, i.e. the unit that runs it Youth Cultural Centers. Children in grades 1 to 6 can be enrolled in classes from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., which are held in two age groups at Primary School No. 2 at ul. Komuny Paryskiej 36 – 38. Summer camps will take place from June 27 to July 8, excluding weekends. Open workshops are organized for young people (including adults). Classes are held at three locations in the city.
- Elementary school No. 2 ul. Komuny Paryskiej 36 – 38 (including chemistry, drama, dance and singing workshops)
- ICT and electronics school complex, ul. Haukego-Bosaka 21 (including artistic gymnastics, ceramics, photography, new technologies)
- Secondary School No. V, ul. Kuronia 14 (including art, vocal guitar, chemistry, modeling)
Classes are held Monday to Friday from 10:00 a.m., from June 27 to July 7. The organizer does not provide meals. Registration is compulsory for all courses, as well as for day camps: firstname.lastname@example.org. Recruitment is carried out until the limit of places is exhausted – it started on 06/06.
The city is ready to play! What have Spartan, Hydropolis, Partynice, Hala Stulecia and Aquapark prepared?
Ancient Rome, Ancient Greece or Australia (with a kangaroo’s eye) – these are some of the leitmotifs of the architectural half-camps she has prepared Century Room. The organizers invite you to workshops on the construction of models and models, courses with the use of new technologies (eg robots and VR glasses) and outdoor games in the pergola and the Szczytnicki park. Price: 750 PLN/week, with board. Classes are intended for children from 6 to 13 years old, 5 camps have been prepared – the first begins on 04/07, and the last – on 08/08.
Spartan WCT traditionally, it prepares sports courses: swimming and rollerblading (ul. Wejherowska 34), tennis and rollerblading (ul. Spiska 1), football and sports (ul. Lubińska 53 and ul. Krajewskiego 2), tennis (ul. Pułtuska 13) , sports (81 Hallera Street).
– This year we have expanded our offering to include day camps at our facilities at ul. Pultuska and ul. Haller. There, under the supervision of qualified instructors, children learn the basics of tennis, badminton and ringo. – said Maciej Moczko by WCT Spartan. – They will also take part in roller skating lessons, which will be held at the establishment of ul. Spiska and in swimming lessons in Wrocław’s Orbit. The holidays begin at the end of June and will last until the end of August (from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.). Costs from 599 PLN to 750 PLN.
He organizes summer camps during two months of summer vacation Hydropolis. Weekly stays begin July 4 and last until August 26. – The children will create the rules of the day camps, visit Hydropolis, learn all about geographical discoveries, bees, and in the workshop part they will prepare a globe and houses for insects. There will also be a tourist trip with a magnifying glass in hand and a trip to the center of the Oder – he says Martyna Bancerek, Hydropolis spokesperson. The cost of participation in day camps for a participant is PLN 750. The price includes workshops, entrance to tourist attractions, food and child insurance.
Day camps at Water park in Borowska also lasts the whole party, from 06/27 to 08/26. A weekly stay costs money 799 PLN with board. Classes take place from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and are intended for children from 7 to 12 years old. An interesting fact is that you can register your child for a chosen day. The price for such a service is 199 PLN. The activities program includes, of course, swimming and diving, with the possibility of obtaining a swimming card.
A week with horses, but also… with dogs offers us Wroclaw Horse Racing Track-Partynice. Nine-week stays for children aged 7 to 13 are planned, the first stays starting on June 27 and the last on August 22. The program of activities is dominated by those related to the horse such as: preparation and care of the horse, saddling, daily riding, learning the gestures of the horse and vaulting exercises. But that’s not all, there are also meetings with a hippotherapist, an equestrian behaviourist, a first aid course, learning basic phrases in sign language, as well as the hobby horse, or “competitions” equestrian events, which take place on kukeiłki prepared by children.
Classes are held daily from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. The organizers provide meals: breakfasts and dinners. The price of the stay is PLN 1,300.
The zoo has prepared a very interesting offer of day camps in Wrocław. Registration started from mid-May and the interest was huge – there are no more places. You can put yourself on a reserve list and hope someone steps down
Think what your child wants and the city will meet you
- Odra Centrum invites you to its typical nautical activities: boat building workshops, tying knots, kayaking, microscope courses, boat cruises and many more. Price: 890 PLN with board.
- Day camps in Wrocław can also be spent in the playroom. Some offer treatments until 6.30 p.m. – prices start from 699 PLN with board (Fikołki, Wroclavia), in Klockownia (Arkady Wrocławskie) the price is 750 PLN, in GoJUMP from Długosz – 799 PLN.
- Robotic day camps are offered, for example, by Planet of the Robots (from 690 PLN, the price depends on location and date), Go4Robot (690 PLN) or Roboklocki.
Basically, every institution that organizes activities for children has an offer of day camps in Wrocław.