A replacement home may be relatively new, which rules out an expensive renovation of the building you purchased.
Photo Trojmiasto.pl Advertising Service
Despite the turmoil in the real estate market, steady increases in interest rates, declining creditworthiness and rising material prices, prices for single-family homes remain stable. Based on the analysis of offers from our advertising department, we have checked the current prices of these properties in the various neighborhoods of the Tri-City.
– The decrease in the number of loan applications submitted resulted in a drop in the number of customers looking for, among other things, single-family homes. Many of them have temporarily refrained from buying and are watching the market, but most have simply given up, he says. Piotr Stasiowski by Obrotni Nieruchomości.
No wonder recently There are more and more offers for the sale of single-family homes. Most of them, however, are offers from developers, mainly semi-detached or terraced houses.
Traditionally, advertisements for the sale of houses are less numerous in central neighborhoods than in satellite neighborhoods or on the outskirts. Overall, however, there are more and more properties for sale on the secondary market, not only due to increasing loan maturities, but also due to the high cost of living.
– This translates into greater trading opportunities that have been noticeable over the past two months, that is, simply lower prices – adds Piotr Stasiowski.
Real estate agencies in Tri-City
However, it is still far from finding a permanent downward trend.. Our interlocutors point out that price stabilization is a much more appropriate term for the time being.
– Despite the difficulties in the financial market, the Poles still have investment capital. House prices in the city have long exceeded the amount of one million zlotys and these are mostly houses for renovation. Houses within the administrative borders of the city hovers around 2 million PLN, and they even exceed this amount – he points out Karol Korzenieckiexpert in real estate sales at Real Estate Partners.
Prices for single-family houses in Sopot start from 8,759 PLN per square meter and amounts to 29,553 PLN per square meter. The price range, both per square meter and for the entire area, is very wide.
The cheapest house on our classifieds site in this city costs 1.65 million PLN, and the most expensive – 14 million PLN.
Osowa and Oliwa
In Osowo prices of single-family homes since the start of the secondary market from 3,073 PLN and up to 15,000 PLN. PLN per square meter To Oliwa, due to the proximity of the main arteries of the city, the prices are higher. You have to pay for a single family home there from 7,833 PLN to 18,248 PLN per square meter
– In the Tri-City, semi-detached or semi-detached houses are predominant. The most expensive houses are in the so-called coastal belt, i.e. in Przymorze, Brzeźno, Żabianka, Jelitkowo and Oliwa – says Katarzyna Ciosinskaexpert in real estate sales at Real Estate Partners.
Łostowice, Św. Wojciech, Orunia
Home prices in these neighborhoods are starting to kick in from 3,526 PLN per square meter in Orunia and they amount to 14,500 PLN. PLN per square meter in the same area of town.
There is a slightly smaller price range in Ostowice. There, single-family home prices fluctuate from 5.5 thousand PLN up to 14 thousand. per m².
The smallest number of homes on our classifieds site are in the neighborhood St. Wojciech. You have to pay for a house in this location from 3.5 thousand PLN to 9.1 thousand. PLN per square meter
Hug, Jasień, Morena
Secondary market single-family home prices at this location begin from 2,760 PLN per square meter in Jasień and up to 13,750 PLN in Morena.
However, this does not mean that all houses in Jasień have a low price per square meter: for the most expensive houses, you even have to pay more than 12,000 PLN. PLN per m² The relatively smallest price differentiation can be found here A hugwhere prices for this type of property fluctuate from almost 6.5 thousand PLN up to 12.5 thousand. PLN per square meter
Read also: Real estate price barometer. Apartments got more expensive for days
– We can find slightly cheaper houses in neighborhoods such as: Wrzeszcz and Morena, while the cheapest houses are on the outskirts of the city – in Kowale, Łostowice and Jasień – adds Katarzyna Ciosińska.
Redłowo, St. Maximilian, Kamienna Góra
Redłowo, St. Maksymiliana and Kamienna Góra are definitely the most expensive neighborhoods in Gdynia, not just in terms of houses.
In this place we can buy the cheapest house in Redłowo, because prices start from just over 4.5 thousand. PLN per square meter The most expensive property in this location is in Kamienna Góra. Buying a house can cost up to 25,356 PLN per square meter.
Chwarzno, Wiczlino, Dąbrowa
These three neighborhoods are the area where the most single-family homes have been built. In these places in Gdynia we can find the cheapest single-family house in the secondary market in Dąbrowa, where you have to pay at least PLN 3,770 per square meter. The most expensive, in turn, is in Wiczlinwhere to pay even PLN 14,251 per square meter
In this part of Gdynia, prices for single-family homes start from 2,468 PLN per m² in Oksywie and up to 9,000 PLN. zloty also in the same area.
In the Obłuże the price range is slightly smaller. Prices for this type of property fluctuate from PLN 3,781 to PLN 8,176 per m²