A house up to 70 m2 without a permit is a great alternative for people who do not want to live in an apartment building, dream of a little privacy and peace or who want to relax in their own garden. A modern house up to 70m2 with a small area will meet the needs of singles and couples, as well as families with children. Thanks to the recently applicable regulations, you do not need to obtain a permit to build a house up to 70 m2. All you need is the app and the project. Do you dream of such a house? Discover house designs up to 70 m2 and choose something for yourself!
House up to 70m2 without authorization
A house of up to 70 m2 without a permit can be an excellent alternative to apartment building. Living in an apartment building has its pros and cons. It could be annoying neighbors, insufficient storage space, a lack of greenery or a noisy environment. The solution to these problems can be a modern design house up to 70 m2. A suitable project will meet the needs of singles and couples, as well as families with children. You just need to find the right plot and your dream apartment will be within reach.
SEE ALSO: Pine, spruce or maybe larch? Which wood to choose to build a house and which wood for the terrace? [PORADNIK]
Do you want to build a house up to 70m2? The projects can be found in our gallery – CLICK ON THE PHOTO BELOW
The architect explains how to report the construction of a house up to 70 m2
Architect Anna Naperty, expert at Murator PROJEKTY, reminds that from June 2015, all single-family homes whose impact zone is located on their own plot may be subject to the declaration procedure. The new law of January 3, 2022, however, introduces additional arrangements for houses with a built-up area of up to 70 m2. So, what is the difference between the notification of the construction of houses up to 70 m2 of built-up area and the notification of the construction of other houses?
- in both cases, the request concerns individual single-family homes, for which we submit 3 copies of the architecture and construction project to the office,
- in both cases, the area of influence of the building cannot exceed the plot on which it was designed,
- in both cases you can use the construction notification procedure, but in the first case we have to wait 21 days, while houses up to 70 m2 of built-up area can be built immediately after submitting the notification,
- in both cases, the technical design is required and necessary on site, while in the case of houses up to 70 m2 of built-up area, it must additionally be submitted to the construction supervision with a notice of completion construction,
- in the first case, the office verifies the accuracy of the documentation, while in the case of houses up to 70 m2 of built-up area, the investor assumes full responsibility for the development of the investment, submitting the declarations appropriate,
- in the first case it is necessary to employ a construction manager and keep a construction diary, while for houses up to 70 m2 of built-up area it is not necessary, but then the entire responsibility for the construction is assumed by the Investor,
- houses with a built-up area of up to 70 m2 can only be built to meet their own housing needs.
Finally, it is also worth mentioning one-story recreational buildings with a built-up area of up to 70 m2, the construction of which has also become easier, but slightly different from year-round buildings. The number of these buildings on the plot may not exceed one per 500 m2 of plot area. Consent to their construction can also take the form of a notification, it takes 21 days for the office to respond. All that is required is to attach sketches and drawings to the application, as well as a layout plan of the plot. The construction of such buildings also does not require the appointment of a construction manager and the keeping of a log.
House up to 70m2 without authorization – law, regulations
Importantly, a house up to 70 m2 can now be built without applying for a building permit. This is possible thanks to new regulations – amendments to the Building Act and the Planning and Spatial Planning Act, which entered into force on January 3, 2022. The new regulations have considerably simplified the construction of small buildings residential and recreational. People who have a building plot can build a house up to 70 m2 without unnecessary formalities. According to current regulations, such a building can be built without a building permit, the need to hire a project manager and keep a site diary. It suffices to notify the competent administrative authority and submit the project.
Houses up to 70m2: single storey and multi-storey
It should be remembered that the simplified procedure applies to houses up to 70 m2 of built-up area. This means that in the case of two-storey buildings, the actual usable area may even be slightly larger.
A house up to 70 m2 can not only be very functional, but also affordable. It all depends on the specific project. And here the choice is very wide. We can choose from single-story and two-story building designs, in any shape and room layout that best suits our needs. A house up to 70 m2 is a perfect solution for people who plan to buy a new apartment or are tired of living in an apartment building and at the same time do not have unlimited funds.
Building a house – quickly and efficiently